Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hard to Believe

It's hard to believe that Big Girl is finished with PreSchool - just 2 years ago, this was her:

And here she is at her graduation from Pre-K:

She has grown so much (at least 7 inches!) and she has grown up so much!  Big Girl is an independent thinker - she loves to think out loud and wonder many different things.  She is creative and loves crafts and "projects".  She has a passion for money and saving her money to buy American Girl things.  She can figure out how many quarters make $5 in just a few moments.  She loves to be her own person and do her own thing, but she still loves snuggles and cuddles in the early morning or late at night.  Her favorite movie of the week is Momma Mia and she longs to go to a place where the water is blue - just like it is behind Sophie when she sings Honey, Honey.  She loves her brother, even though she will say she doesn't - but she has learned patience and compassion for him.  Just today she said to him, "I'm sorry I was so upset with you earlier when you used my toys.  I now can see how you were showing me how to do it differently."

I can't believe she's 5 1/2 and will be going to Kindergarten in the fall.

Photobucket

I love you Big Girl!

No comments: