Wednesday, February 13, 2008

60 Things You Might Not Know About Me


60 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A carseat, an old diaper bag, one of LO's jacket, my book bag

2. When was the last time you threw up
Last February - actually a year ago tomorrow - I had a GI bug

3. What's your favorite curse word?
sh*t

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Little One, Hubby, my co-worker

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
We had a snow delay, so I was cutting up veggies with LO to make a beef stew in the crock pot

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Talking on the phone to a good friend.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Ok, so that is just wacked.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Anything with chocolate, caramel and peanut butter

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water with an airborne in it

12. What are you wearing right now?
beige pants and a navy sweater

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Beef Stew and French Bread

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No, I've been good

15. When was the last time you ran?
Today at the store chasing after LO

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Superbowl

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My professor

19. Ever go camping?
Yes

20. Do you have a tan?
No, Irish skin forbids that

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Yes

25. What did your last IM say?
Good night!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

27. What are you doing tomorrow?

Teaching, then coming home and making a valentine with LO for hubby

28. Where is your mom right now?
Home in bed?

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Hubby

30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear one

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Kangaroos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
God yes!

33. What is your birthstone?
Blue Topaz or turquoise

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
Drive thru, but if it has a play place, we go in.

35.How many kids do you want?
2

36. Do you have a dog?
Yup a sato from Puerto Rico

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
a Good friend

38. Have you met anyone famous?
hum...I don't know

39. Any plans today?
Day's over, so going to bed

40. How many states have you lived in?
Two

41. Ever go to college?
Yup - Ithaca College and Lesley University

42. Where are you right now?
Home on my couch

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
My daughter prefers hubby over me - that and her wanting to do everything herself

44. Last song listened to?
Thomas the Tank Engine Theme song

46. Are you allergic to anything?
dust, pollen, ragweed, cleaning

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My crocs, but I can't wear them all the time, but I'd like to

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not jealous, but envious

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that I know of...isn't that something you keep a secret?

51. What time is it?
9:30pm

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Some of them do

53. Do you eat healthy?
I try to but bad stuff keeps ending up in my mouth

54. What do you usually do during the day?
I make over 200 life changing decisions in one hour for 6 hours a day - that's not including what I do at home.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I dislike people's actions, but I don't hate anyone.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yeah

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
31

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Twice - one for a Spin Doctors concert where I lost my watch and another time when hubby and I were dating.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
One? You only want one? I have had over 200 skin biopsies to test for melanoma (all clear, thank God), my c-section scar, gall bladder scars (I have 4 from that), a hernia scar, and a scar on my hand from dropping a tin foil cutter on it. Oh, and the time I cut myself with scissors in front of my class - that was an interesting day...

No comments: