Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Crazy Things Kids Say...

I just had to write down LO's and my conversation from this morning...

LO: "Mommy I want water" (holding up her sippy cup)
Me: "Ok LO, let's go into the kitchen"
LO (hands me the cup): "Righty tighty, lefty loosey Mommy"
Me: "Thank you, LO" (I go to pour it from the water cooler)
LO (pointing her finger): "That's enough Mommy. Thank you!"

I never laughed so hard - she is so funny repeating things that we say and using it in her language...Hubby taught her what "righty tighty, lefty loosey" was the other night and we are constantly telling her "that's enough" with the water cooler (we've had lots of "floods" in our kitchen).

Yesterday she was running in the house and I was in her way and she yelled, "Watch out Mommy!" LOL!

Ah, the crazy things kids say.

No comments: