Monday, January 21, 2008

Mommy's Helper

I had a surprise today - Mommy got to stay home for MLK day. :) So we had friends over in the morning and after they left, Mommy had me try on this outfit for my cousin V:
Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't want to take it off, but my mommy promised to make me some dresses for the summer. So this afternoon we cut out fabric for more dresses. Mommy went to the bathroom and came back and saw me doing this:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait for my butterfly dress to be ready! :) I really liked helping!

Don't worry - those are playdough scissors and mommy put lots of lotion on my face - it's so red from my runny nose. :(

3 comments:

The Comin Family said...

What a cute little helper!! I love the butterfly fabric and that dress is so adorable!!!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

The dress looks even more amazing on such a cute little model. Sylvia is such a great helper!

Carla said...

The dress looks great on Sylvia! How cute that she was helping you!