Monday, September 5, 2011

Big Sister Interview

Bee-bee starts Kindergarten on Thursday, and I thought I'd interview her for the blog.  When I told her, she asked, "What's a blog?"  I told her it's where mommy writes down her thoughts for others to read and she said, "Oh, that's good."  Here are her thoughts...

What was the favorite thing you did this summer?
Canobie Lake Park!  I liked the flume ride when you go down in the log and get wet.

What's your favorite movie right now?
I like Momma Mia.  I like the wedding part and the S.O.S. song.

What's the best thing about being a big sister?
Nothing.

What's the hardest part about being a big sister?
I have to watch him and make sure he doesn't get into my things.

What's your favorite thing about your house?
I love my new bedroom.
What are you most excited about starting Kindergarten?
Lunch.  I'm excited about buying my own lunch.

What are you a little bit nervous about?
I'm a little nervous about...I don't know.

What's your favorite food?
Cereal and milk in a drink bowl.

What's your favorite drink?
Apple Juice.

Favorite toy?
Jewel, my American Girl Bitty Baby.

What do you hope for?
To buy things at the American Girl Store.

What do you enjoy doing?
Playing with my American Girl things and doing projects.



Yup, that's her in a nutshell!

No comments: